- Low noise; low distortion, stable operation
- High output power designed to drive output transformer loads of 75Ω or greater
- Can replace older API 2520 op-amps (same exact size)
- Encapsulated in thermally conductive material
- Dimensions 1.125″ x 1.125″ x 0.6″
- Pin length 0.425″
- +/- 16vdc
Please note: Circuits should first be checked for proper voltages and operation before installing a new op-amp. Our 1122 op-amp is tested thoroughly in all stages of production.
Please contact us with any technical questions. We are not responsible for misuse in faulty units or improper applications. Sold direct only.
1122 Discrete Op-Amp
The 1122 is a high performance direct coupled operational amplifier designed specifically for professional audio amplifier applications, which include:
- Microphone preamplifier where source impedance is between 7k ohm- 20k ohm for noise index below 1 dB
- Line output amplifier for driving up to loads of 75 ohm
- Active filters (equalizer circuits)
- Summing amplifier
Do you sell 1122 Opamps for DIY projects or personal use?
Unfortunately, we do not sell the 1122 opamp for DIY projects as we are no longer selling the 1122 opamp for any use other than for older API modules.