KP6 Audio Line Amplifier
The KeyPre® was designed for professional keyboard, synthesizer, and drum machine users who want to use something better than a mixer input channel or a DI (direct injection).
Electronic instruments often have a wide range of different output levels and impedances, and with much wider bandwidth than traditional passive instruments such as electric guitars.
This presents a challenge for any outboard device following it. A high performance preamplifier, specifically designed for electronic instruments, is needed to ensure nothing is being compromised or bottlenecked as your sound is being processed.
Over two years have been dedicated to research, test, and develop the KeyPre® and we are confident it will preserve the integrity of your electronic instrument for both recording and live applications.
- Six independent channels
- TRS balanced inputs and output with additional inputs in the front for up to 12 inputs
- Uses the high performance Ingenius® input stage
- Direct coupled discrete preamplifier
- Jensen transformer balanced output
- Up to 32dB’s of Gain
- Can be used with either balanced or unbalanced keyboards
- Supports all variety of electronic keyboard or synthesizer output impedances
- Very wide frequency response to capture the full bandwidth of your electronic instrument
- 5 bargraph LED meter which can be custom adjusted internally
- Internal international power supply
- Patented Xsolate® Ground Lift System to safely isolate output stage ground connection
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.
- 3 Year Warranty
For KeyPre sales inquiries; please contact GSF Agency http://www.gsfagency.com
|Frequency Response||3Hz – 70kHz|
|Input Impedance||48k ohms|
|Maximum Level before clipping||+28dBu|
|THD+N||0.015% @ 10dB Gain|
|CMRR||90 dB @ 60Hz|
|IMD||0.02% (400Hz, 4kHz)|
|Noise||-115dB (unfiltered, unweighted)|
|Dimensions||19”W x 1.75”H x 8”D|
|Weight||8 lbs (3.6kg)|
|Power requirements||100-240 VAC, 0.65A, 50/60Hz|